[NBLUG/talk] OT: 4mm tapes anyone?

Edward Mendoza lorca at sonic.net
Sat Jun 28 18:26:02 PDT 2003

I think my wife might be interested so let us have them if no one else
speaks up.

Also, we have a 21 inch Sony monitor which was state of the art in 19990.
You can control the RGBs and some other fun stuff. Great for graphic
artists, desktop publishers, or printing presses and other industry related
companies. Compatible with Apple computers, of course.

We would be willing to trade it for a 17 inch LCD/flat panel monitor. And we
could throw in an additional 15 inch standard monitor and some networking
equipment too, if you would like. No money, just trade.

Best, Edward
lorca at sonic.net
707.537.7392