[NBLUG/talk] RH Linux 9.0 & Windows

HarryH forHarryH at hotmail.com
Sun May 25 21:19:01 PDT 2003

Hi,

I am new to you group.  I have Windows Server and Advanced Server installed on one of my machines and have enough partition space to add RH Linux 9.0 on the same HD.  How much space does RH (server version) need for binaries, no source or games - I plan to use RHN to load up on what my 3 CDs do not have?  As I understand it, Windows is supposed to be installed first, then Linux?  Also, should I use GRUB or LILO in the RH install?  What other problems will I need to be aware of?

Thanks,
Harry