[NBLUG/talk] Modems and other parts..

Edward Mendoza lorca at sonic.net
Tue May 27 07:55:01 PDT 2003

ISA?!

Have you had any archaeologists knocking at your door? I was at the
Metropolitan Museum in New York last month and saw a 4000 year old Egyptian
statue. Your ISA modem should be carefully encased right next to it. Where
did you find it?! That is an amazing discovery and will make front page
news.

Edward