[NBLUG/talk] Another hard disk bites the dust!!!

Lincoln Peters sampln at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 8 13:44:52 PDT 2004

Thanks for all of the detailed information about hard disk failure.
Probably what I'll do is arrange for the drive to be replaced (since
it's still under warranty), and if I can scrape up the money to do so,
I'll get another hard disk of the same size and build a RAID-1 array.

---
Lincoln Peters
<sampln at sbcglobal.net>

Ring around the collar.