[NBLUG/talk] time tracking apps

Troy Arnold troy at zenux.net
Sun Jan 22 19:14:11 PST 2006

Does anyone have suggestions for applications that allow one to track time
spent on various projects?  I've been using karm but I've never really been
happy with it.  Recently it silently stopped saving data.  Yeah, how great
is that ? I didn't figure this out until I looked at my time a few days
later and went, "WTF?"

Periodically I wade through freshmeat looking for suitable apps, but I've
yet to find anything that really does what I'm after. gnotime seemed
promising but it seems I'm too dumb to figure it out.

I'd be very grateful for suggestions.

-troy