[NBLUG/talk] ipcop and alternatives

Chris Wagner chriswagner at amyskitchen.net
Mon Jun 5 12:05:44 PDT 2006

Awhile back I set up IPCop with four different interfaces (WAN, LAN,
DMZ, WLAN), most with the same brand of NIC.  It took a lot of juggling,
focus, and notes to keep it all straight, but once running it was great,
and has been solid for quite some time now.  IPCop is good, though a few
features need improvement and clarification.

- Chris