[NBLUG/talk] [Fwd: Recruiting Center: New Jobs Available]

Walter Hansen gandalf at sonic.net
Tue May 9 17:13:16 PDT 2006

Not exactly sure when I signed up to recieve this, but it sounded
interesting and thoght I should share since I'm not looking at the moment.

Subject: Recruiting Center: New Jobs Available
From:    "AllianzCareers" <allianzgroup-service at hire.com>
Date:    Tue, May 9, 2006 5:05 pm
To:      "Walter Hansen" <gandalf at sonic.net>

Based on the career profile you provided us, you might be interested
in the following job(s). Please review the job description(s) and if
you would like to continue the process, click on the job link below.

AZL00531 -- Associate Programmer Analyst - PBS

Company:: Allianz Life

At Allianz Life Insurance Company of North America, our people come
first. That's not just talk. It's something you'll notice the minute
you walk in the door. We're not your ordinary financial services
company. We're extraordinary – in our products and our environment.
It's that commitment to our employees and customers alike that has
earned us recognition by FORTUNE magazine as one of the “Most Admired
Companies in the Industry.” If you're looking for a company that is
as unique and dynamic as you are, this is the place for you.

Job Description:

Are you a Web Wizard who can translate user-speak into standout
software and Web products? Let us reward those talents with all the
benefits of this exceptional opportunity.

Supporting all of our in-house software applications, you will
install, maintain and train on all new/existing software. Additional
responsibilities will include:

     * Project Design (flow, user interface and table db design)
     * Coding
     * Debugging and testing
     * Database administration
     * Troubleshooting
     * Web site maintenance and design

Requirements:

Keys to your success in this role will include:

     * College degree in IT or equivalent
     * Web design/development experience
     * Extensive knowledge of Access, Excel, PowerPoint, FrontPage,
       Word, GroupWise, Netscape and Goldmine
     * Demonstrated HTML and database development skills
     * Strong problem-solving abilities
     * Talent for communicating technical information to all levels

Why Allianz? We provide benefits for your career and life that are a
cut above the rest. From day one, you are eligible for benefits
including medical, dental, 401(k), annual paid leave and tuition
assistance. In addition, after a designated period of time you are
eligible for disability coverage, stock purchase program and much
more.

For more information or to apply online, please visit us on the Web
at: www.allianzlife.jobs. EOE

Sound Interesting?
(
http://careers-en.allianzgroup.com/viewjob.html?erjob=44589&eresc=ERNOTIFY
)
Click here to find submission information about this job.

Job Finder Criteria for gandalf at sonic.net:

How did you hear about Fireman's Fund?: Internet
Areas of Expertise: IT-Database Administration
Employee Type: Full Time
Years of Experience in Target Area: 3-5 years
Preferred Language: English

(
http://careers-en.allianzgroup.com/joblist.html?erpc=matchingjobs&eresc=ERNOTIFY
)
View Additional Job Listings

( http://careers-en.allianzgroup.com/criteria.html?eresc=ERNOTIFY )
Revise job profile and notification preferences

( http://careers-en.allianzgroup.com/resumeentry.html?eresc=ERNOTIFY )
Revise Current Resume