[NBLUG/talk] [fwd] FLOSS Usability IV -- March 9-11, 2007 [Mountain View]

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Sun Mar 11 00:47:59 PST 2007

On Sat, Mar 10, 2007 at 09:45:56AM -0800, Scott Doty wrote:
> On Sat, Mar 03, 2007 at 06:53:56AM -0800, Bill Kendrick wrote:
> > FLOSS Usability IV will be happening next weekend, March 9-11, 2007.
>
> Bill, I'm sitting in a hotel room in Cupertino, and I still haven't heard
> back from these guys...

Eek, sorry to hear it!  Some folks were planning on hitting a restaurant
right down the street from me in Mtn View on Fri and my wife and I were
thinking of going, then totally spaced out on it. :(

I'm _assuming_ it's happening, as I haven't heard otherwise on their
mailing list...

(Oddly, their list archives seemed to stop recording in December...?)

Cc'ing the that list, so they see what's going on. :)

-bill!