[NBLUG/talk] [fwd] FLOSS Usability IV -- March 9-11, 2007 [Mountain View]

Scott Doty scott at ponzo.net
Sun Mar 11 09:18:41 PDT 2007

On Sun, Mar 11, 2007 at 12:47:59AM -0800, Bill Kendrick wrote:
> Cc'ing the that list, so they see what's going on. :)
>
> -bill!

Thanks bill -- turns out Eugene gave me a call, he'd sent me a note
confirming my participation on Thu., but I didn't see it.

(I specifically looked for the note using mutt's "l" command and "floss" --
alas, this was not a keyword in the email's header...)

Anyway, hope they got some good stuff accomplished -- Maybe next year.
:)

 -Scott
p.s. I still signed up with their wiki, I hope they don't remain dormant
until the next sprint...