[NBLUG/talk] Older Server

Walter Hansen gandalf at sonic.net
Sat Jan 19 10:48:36 PST 2008

That is kinda what I was thinking, but haven't taken the time to work on
yet. If a couple of these files became corrupted it might be possible to
do a install on a spare drive and copy the files over to get it going. I
did find that some lower blocks were affected, but it was mostly upper
blocks. e2fsck took quite a while and I did multiple passes. Even did a
-c -c -y pass.