[NBLUG/talk] Small laptops, small keyboards

Steve Johnson srj at adnd.com
Fri Jul 11 15:16:06 PDT 2008

On Fri, Jul 11, 2008 at 2:53 PM, Lincoln Peters <anfrind at gmail.com> wrote:
> I notice that a lot of people have gotten Eee PC's lately.  I recently
> saw a few on display at a computer store in the south bay, and
> couldn't help noticing how small their keyboards are.
>
> Have any of the Eee PC users on the list been bothered by the small
> keyboard?  As much as I like the idea of a small laptop, I find small
> keyboards very uncomfortable to work on, even for relatively short
> periods of time.

It's awkward at first, but by the end of the first day with my eee, I
was used to it..  It's really not as bad as it seems.

I think Kevin has posted on this list how he has written term papers
on his with no problems.

I really think it is an issue of just getting used to them.

-Steve

--
"Knowing others is wisdom; Knowing the self is enlightenment;
Mastering others requires force; Mastering the self needs strength." -