[NBLUG/talk] Autospell check in ubuntu.. maybe other linuxs

Steve Johnson srj at adnd.com
Mon Oct 6 11:33:02 PDT 2008

Okay, I don't know when this started happening, but anytime I type in a text
box, in a browser, or even in an application if I spell something wrong, it
is underlined red.. This is a way cool feature, and I have grown to love
it.. It makes me appear so much smarter ;)

Anyways, today I right clicked on a underlined word, and instead of
selecting the correct spelling, my finger miss aimed and selected add to
dictionary.. crap.. now I have a mis-spelled word in my dictionary.. How do
I get rid of it.

this was in FF3.0 by the way, so it might be a FF3.0 function..

Any ideas?

-Steve