[NBLUG/talk] Getting Clamav installed on Knoppix Thumb Drive

Howard Schnirman howardas at pacbell.net
Mon Jan 3 15:12:39 PST 2011

I had knoppix on my flash drive, but was trying to get clamav installed onto it also. But the partition was too small. There was still extra space not being used on the thumb drive, but gparted wouldn't allow me to resize the thumb drive partition while doing this from the desktop machine. So I figure start over, first formatting the 1gb to use the entire space. Well now I'm back trying to figure how to get the image on to the drive working properly without using windows tools because the tool I have only uses the size of the iso, thus leaving extra space clear.

Thanks

Howard