DSL help plz.

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Tue Dec 28 10:36:23 PST 1999

Quoting ME (dugan at libwais.sonoma.edu):

> If you are dead set on the idea of serving from home, then T1 offers
> 1.544 Mbps at full duplex, or SDSL (in some areas) offers
> bi-directional identical speeds, but still are not full duplex...

My building's service is SDSL (through Northpoint and Best Internet),
and it's definitely full duplex.  We switched to that from T1, and saw
no difference in connection-latency.

--
Cheers,                            "I'd say it's latke-esque.  Sort of like
Rick Moen                           Kafka-esque, only less depressing."